Found Trading my commons/animes/rares for endangered-extinct animals cards (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,557
Reactions Received
41,135
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,548
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm searching for the following Endangered/Extinct Animals cards:



If you have an animal card you would like to pass, please, look at my trading thread here:
Trade with Haku - Kpopsource | kpop forum community

You can choose 2 commons or 1 anime or 1 rare from the cards posted in my thread. :sanapray:
 
Last edited:

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,549
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I have the tortoise. It’s yours if no one has offered. Can I collect debt later tho. :pepeslippy: You don’t have anything I need for trade atm. And my trade rings are getting confusing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,557
Reactions Received
41,135
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,548
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have the tortoise. It’s yours if no one has offered. Can I collect debt later tho. :pepeslippy: You don’t have anything I need for trade atm. And my trade rings are getting confusing.
Okay, Ocean lady. :pikahappy: Thanks for offering. I usually don't like debts, but it's okay this time. I will post it and thanks again.
I will check more often which cards you collect. :saranghae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,549
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Okay, Ocean lady. :pikahappy: Thanks for offering. I usually don't like debts, but it's okay this time. I will post it and thanks again.
I will check more often which cards you collect. :saranghae:
I’ll probably just pick a random card during that later time XD no ones trading the cards I want so just waiting for pulls.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
do you want my ibex? i just need any cards for the next roulette.
ill take the first two commons in your trade thread o.o
@Hakunama_Tata
I offered ibex first:pepeslippy:

Nina you know you can just request korean commons as one of your dailies right:haylul:

you have two
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,549
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I offered ibex first:pepeslippy:

Nina you know you can just request korean commons as one of your dailies right:haylul:

you have two
>.< i saw. i assumed it was a no.
you know what they say about those who assume
makes an ass out of me.
i take my ibex back. im gonna raise it to have a family on a farm :)
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo and litc

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,557
Reactions Received
41,135
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,548
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
do you want my ibex? i just need any cards for the next roulette.
ill take the first two commons in your trade thread o.o
@Hakunama_Tata
I offered ibex first:pepeslippy:

Nina you know you can just request korean commons as one of your dailies right:haylul:

you have two
Poor ibex, everybody wants to get rid of it. :pepecry2:
And thank you for offering Lit, but I prefer not to have a debt.

I can give out any commons or rares in my thread for it, if any of you still want to pass the card.:sakUwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,549
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Poor ibex, everybody wants to get rid of it. :pepecry2:
And thank you for offering Lit, but I prefer not to have a debt.

I can give out any commons or rares in my thread for it, if any of you still want to pass the card.:sakUwu:
:icgyu: call me in a week if there's no ibex in your deck
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo and Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread