- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Tell me who you’d like to give me in exchange
Well who else can you give me?I'LL GIVE YOU LEE HI!!!
Shit I just started this whole thing and I only have two cards and the other I really wanted so....oops.Well who else can you give me?![]()
I think you’ll need to waitShit I just started this whole thing and I only have two cards and the other I really wanted so....oops.
WELL SHITI think you’ll need to wait![]()
I have had already Lee Hi...WELL SHIT
Hyuna 4
Tell me who you’d like to give me in exchange
I won’tI'll take it iff your hands for free.
Which Lee Hi Number though? I have #3I have had already Lee Hi...![]()
Who from Nu’est?Hyuna 4
Jihyo
super m ten
17 jun
loona Y something :)
i have more bg cards some nuest
It was three and I gave it to KarinaWhich Lee Hi Number though? I have #3
You are a vicious card collector :(I won’t![]()
I’d like to collect first Twice, Dreamcatcher and CLCYou are a vicious card collector :(
Is there a chance to have Yeojin?Baekho
Minhyun
nct yuta
sure that is a deal :)Is there a chance to have Yeojin?![]()