TRASH PANDAS (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am superior panda. Of course I am a leader.
I"M A HIGHER RANK PANDA THAT YOU *the sad story of 2 twin who greed got the best of them the end play sad kpop song exo "hurt"* with your i eat bamboo all day long and get fat kown *i'm sorry i just had to roast u HAHAHAHAHAHHAA"
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I"M A HIGHER RANK PANDA THAT YOU *the sad story of 2 twin who greed got the best of them the end play sad kpop song exo "hurt"* with your i eat bamboo all day long and get fat kown *i'm sorry i just had to roast u HAHAHAHAHAHHAA"
Nahhh I don't eat much anymore. Roast failed.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Aw~ You memorized my trashy order~ :pepeheart:
Why of course, how could I forget?
More people should join.
Ya get'a free raccoon badge per subscription AND possibly a free album. *wink,wink*
I'm also interested in doing mystery box giveaways too.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Why of course, how could I forget?
More people should join.
Ya get'a free raccoon badge per subscription AND possibly a free album. *wink,wink*
I'm also interested in doing mystery box giveaways too.
Exactly why I love you~

That sounds great!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread