TRASH PANDAS (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
A whole shitload. Mostly BGs tho
It is. But I've been a fan for life, so it stacks up.
I feel like I'm starting to stan more GG nowadays.
I used to be anti-GG but now I love them.
NCT 127 and RV will always remain my ults tho.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I'm starting to stan more GG nowadays.
I used to be anti-GG but now I love them.
NCT 127 and RV will always remain my ults tho.
I have a few. All BGs

BTS
SHINee
SUPER JUNIOR
EXO
ZE:A
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a few. All BGs

BTS
SHINee
SUPER JUNIOR
EXO
ZE:A
ZE:A ? I don't think I've heard of them.
I should stan SHINee and SJ. I still have so many groups to listen to.
I literally made a list.
I've only been into K-Pop for 2 years.
Stan Sehun.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
ZE:A ? I don't think I've heard of them.
I should stan SHINee and SJ. I still have so many groups to listen to.
I literally made a list.
I've only been into K-Pop for 2 years.
Stan Sehun.
ZE:A are an inactive group currently.
THEY ARE GREAT STAN.
I need to make a list.
I've grown up around it. Fucking great shit XD
I stan Chanyeol. Chanbaek is my parents.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
ZE:A are an inactive group currently.
THEY ARE GREAT STAN.
I need to make a list.
I've grown up around it. Fucking great shit XD
I stan Chanyeol. Chanbaek is my parents.
That's really cool.
How come ZE:A are inactive? :(
It disheartens me whenever groups become inactive.
It's worse than them disbanding I think.
Chanbaek, oooo
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
That's really cool.
How come ZE:A are inactive? :(
It disheartens me whenever groups become inactive.
It's worse than them disbanding I think.
Chanbaek, oooo
Because they went different directions such as my bias: Acting.
They ares till a group though.
Chanbaek is great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: potato and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread