TRASH PANDAS (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
88 groups now :P
Maybe 89. I'm still debating whether to return to the land of the Blinks or not.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Daayyuumm. Who you stanning?
New Pre-Debut group called TOO. They have so much talent (and 20 members) but they are great. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
New Pre-Debut group called TOO. They have so much talent (and 20 members) but they are great. :sanapray:
I like them too. I just haven't been keeping up with them here lately. :/
Have they already debuted?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I like them too. I just haven't been keeping up with them here lately. :/
Have they already debuted?
I don't think so. They should be soon though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Do you have a bias?
I think I do but I forgot his name but I do know his face. pft.
Is it bad that I'm crushing on the one that's name is close to Yoongi. It's Woong Gi. I can't- XD
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Is it bad that I'm crushing on the one that's name is close to Yoongi. It's Woong Gi. I can't- XD
I'm dead.
Of course, his name is Woong Gi.
Ahah! J.You is the one I like.

Woong Gi is such a cutie.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm dead.
Of course, his name is Woong Gi.
Ahah! J.You is the one I like.

Woong Gi is such a cutie.
CUTEEEE

I knowww! He's not that much older than me toooo!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
What other groups do you stan? 89 is a lot fam.
A whole shitload. Mostly BGs tho
It is. But I've been a fan for life, so it stacks up.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread