- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,073
- Reactions Received
- 98,869
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,700
- Ship
- Wreck
I love how she starts with "is my voice to loud" lol
She doesn't know the order of her tracks
This was more fun than I thought, I pretended this was some kinda really awkward blind date reality show and it was super cute![]()
How many episodes will there be
As long as you remember that this Nayeons show now!
Moguri was not toldHow many episodes will there be![]()
I hope as much as possible and more flirtingMoguri was not told![]()
as long as they get good views, I'm sure there will be many episodesI hope as much as possible and more flirting![]()
There's 250k view in a day...as long as they get good views, I'm sure there will be many episodes![]()
I'm sure they give it more time than 3 episodes!!There's 250k view in a day...
We'll be lucky to get even 3 episodes at this point![]()