Appreciation [trigger warning] The importance of oral health (1 Viewer)

Who is the visual in toothless EXO?

  • Kris

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luhan

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Xiumin

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Suho

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lay

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baekhyun

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Chen

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Chanyeol

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D.O

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Kai

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sehun

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tao

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
BLEACH
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Suzy and DAIRYQUEEN

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Seriously, am I the only one who finds this cute? Some of them legit look like babies. I mean, look at Baekhyun!!

I guess I'll put [trigger warning] in the title...
 
  • Like
Reactions: DAIRYQUEEN

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean, I don't think it's cute cute but it's not as bad as everyone is making out to be either (well not for me lol).

But my message remains: TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH. As you can see, it makes a huge difference.
And lol, that "trigger warning" in the title really got everyone's attention didn't it xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I KNOW QUEEN OUR FETUS IS IRRESISTIBLE :queen:
LOL my fetus? that's actually quite disturbing
But he's seriously adorable and charming so I get you.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOL my fetus? that's actually quite disturbing
But he's seriously adorable and charming so I get you.
you are a disturbing person though >.>
he's amazing <3
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread