- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Take care of your teeth, children. It really makes a difference.
Rude. EXO will be visual kings teeth or no teeth. 😟ew i hate this so much
yes.Seriously, am I the only one who finds this cute?
apparently. 😟
I mean, I don't think it's cute cute but it's not as bad as everyone is making out to be either (well not for me lol).yes.
your sigwhat the- o.o lmfao this is just disturbing
I KNOW QUEEN OUR FETUS IS IRRESISTIBLEyour sig![]()
I mean, my taste still has EXO with teeth and Jungkook so in my opinion I have superior taste so I'm not that sad.Dont be sad..
Great :)I mean, my taste still has EXO with teeth and Jungkook so in my opinion I have superior taste so I'm not that sad.
LOL my fetus? that's actually quite disturbingI KNOW QUEEN OUR FETUS IS IRRESISTIBLE![]()
you are a disturbing person though >.>LOL my fetus? that's actually quite disturbing
But he's seriously adorable and charming so I get you.