Trump may be unable to understand basic science (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the president of the US, who apparently does not even understand the concept of a battery

Screenshot_20200226-003052.png
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some days, I wonder if he’s trolling everybody
Honestly same, it doesn't seem that realistic to be this way and yet be the president
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My peers had to do a Trump tweet final project for a political communication course to find their meaning and spent weeks data mining (that was the topic they were assigned); Let's just say the results were rather :irenecrazy:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My peers had to do a Trump tweet final project for a political communication course to find their meaning and spent weeks data mining (that was the topic they were assigned); Let's just say the results were rather :irenecrazy:
Watching him try to manage this corona virus outbreak is absolutely hilarious. I'm less scared of the virus, more scared to this president oompa loompa should anything actually happen anywhere.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly, when politics is involved [for both liberals and conservatives] common sense and any actual morals get discarded. Total Opportunism. It wouldn't surprise me if trump actually believed in global warming, but put up an act just to pander to a group of people. If Trump really is this dumb, adding to the fact that he comes from multi-generational wealth, there is no hope for him... Alas, I pray [that if the next pres is a democrat] that there is some serious talk about pollution, climate change, and deforestation before the Gibbons become extinct.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, when politics is involved [for both liberals and conservatives] common sense and any actual morals get discarded. Total Opportunism. It wouldn't surprise me if trump actually believed in global warming, but put up an act just to pander to a group of people. If Trump really is this dumb, adding to the fact that he comes from multi-generational wealth, there is no hope for him... Alas, I pray [that if the next pres is a democrat] that there is some serious talk about pollution, climate change, and deforestation before the Gibbons become extinct.
yeah I do wonder also but if he wants to look like an idiot Im going to treat him that way, thats his problem.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
And I'm quarantined in this idiot's country...
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
And I'm quarantined in this idiot's country...
I don't really consider America "Trump's country", though in a way, it sadly is. I feel like as a country we've been through so much more for him to just easily discard us into the trash bin he calls "his way".
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I don't really consider America "Trump's country", though in a way, it sadly is. I feel like as a country we've been through so much more for him to just easily discard us into the trash bin he calls "his way".
Either way. He has power over America and I'm stuck here. DUDE. I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot how to wipe...
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Either way. He has power over America and I'm stuck here. DUDE. I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot how to wipe...
That's true, I just don't really like America being categorized as "Trump's America", when we as a country have gone through so much more than that.

With the money he has, he probably hires people to do it for him :haylul:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
That's true, I just don't really like America being categorized as "Trump's America", when we as a country have gone through so much more than that.

With the money he has, he probably hires people to do it for him :haylul:
Probably. But he is a business man and I think he could actually do something if he exercised those braincells a little more. Them last two lookin a little flimsy if you ask me. :wonugl:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Probably. But he is a business man and I think he could actually do something if he exercised those braincells a little more. Them last two lookin a little flimsy if you ask me. :wonugl:
He's unfortunately really smart...which is how he convinced millions of Americans to vote for him lmao.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
He's unfortunately really smart...which is how he convinced millions of Americans to vote for him lmao.
Wow. Really? Damn. Them braincells must be body builders then, huh? XD
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Am I surprised? No
Am I even embarrassed at this point?
Still no
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread