Try to guess my favourite Twice songs! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Sooo like the title says!
I have 2 favourite Twice songs, so try to guess 'em!

1 is a title track (I think... I mean it's got an MV AND was promoted, so it MUST be!)
Another one is a B-side and it should be REALLY damn obvious which one..... like... SO obvious.

So I'm only gonna give clues to the title track bcs well... fuck me the other one is obvious!
I'll say my 2 faves Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon were both impeccably styled in that MV...
The MV also makes me wanna be their friend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread