Try to guess who's alt Jar Jar Binks is. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 July 2019
Messages
481
Reactions Received
1,048
Location
Otoh Gunga, Naboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,702
Who are your ultimate groups?
All right. I'm going to step forward and answer this one. I'm a huge Dreamcatcher and PassCode stan. That very much will give me away.

Someone tagged out of context my oa yesterday. Since it was out of context, I didn't acknowledge it; but I'm mentioning it now.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
All right. I'm going to step forward and answer this one. I'm a huge Dreamcatcher and PassCode stan. That very much will give me away.

Someone tagged out of context my oa yesterday. Since it was out of context, I didn't acknowledge it; but I'm mentioning it now.
@PinkPrincess?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
That's right! @LadyLoverSunmi tagged my oa yesterday. Since he didn't state his reason for tagging, I ignored it; but the most likely reason was to state he believed @PinkPrincess was the oa. If so, he's correct.
I DID IT!!!!!!! :queen:

I'm so proud of myself :maheart:

And to be completely honest, I wasn't paying attention to other people's guesses.
I'm glad I got to guess!!!!

Jar Jar is superior though! Good choice of Star Wars characters!:icgyu:
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
My reason is because I remember something that happened a while ago involving you and @PinkPrincess lol
Was it on the DC thread? I once posted some content on the DC thread and panicked when I realized I posted it as @JarJarBinks . I tried to fix it before anyone would notice. It seems I failed.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Jar Jar is superior though! Good choice of Star Wars characters!:icgyu:
To be honest, I never understood the hatred that developed around Jar Jar. I watched the movie when it premiered and I loved the character. I was surprised to learn that apparently most people hated him. I still love him.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
To be honest, I never understood the hatred that developed around Jar Jar. I watched the movie when it premiered and I loved the character. I was surprised to learn that apparently most people hated him. I still love him.
I guess they found him 'annoying' because if the way he speaks... I love it!!! And him!!
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Was it on the DC thread? I once posted some content on the DC thread and panicked when I realized I posted it as @JarJarBinks . I tried to fix it before anyone would notice. It seems I failed.
It may have been, my memory isn't that good on the matter, all I remember is me thinking that this must be whatever your username was at the time, I think it was betemes? I forgotten lol
 
Joined
26 July 2019
Messages
481
Reactions Received
1,048
Location
Otoh Gunga, Naboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,702
It may have been, my memory isn't that good on the matter, all I remember is me thinking that this must be whatever your username was at the time, I think it was betemes? I forgotten lol
Ohh, that. I opened this account as Betsemes which is the username I had on the other forum. I opened this one to just do a little experiment that failed; but then I renamed it as it is now. So then I was quick enough to cover my little mess on the DC thread. LOL
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
To be honest, I never understood the hatred that developed around Jar Jar. I watched the movie when it premiered and I loved the character. I was surprised to learn that apparently most people hated him. I still love him.
After the disney movies, people are starting to like him
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
BTW. I'd like to mention that the short lived Star Wars fever that happened after opening the @JarJarBinks account had little to do with me. I remember someone speculated it was a group of friends messing around the forum. Whether or not the others were so, I don't know. I do know that I had nothing to do with any of them.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
BTW. I'd like to mention that the short lived Star Wars fever that happened after opening the @JarJarBinks account had little to do with me. I remember someone speculated it was a group of friends messing around the forum. Whether or not the others were so, I don't know. I do know that I had nothing to do with any of them.
That must've been all planned by @Mayah
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread