- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
why'd u tag me tholmao nvm cant read
why'd u tag me tholmao nvm cant read
It was at you, then I realized I got the information messed up lolwhy'd u tag me tho![]()
All right. I'm going to step forward and answer this one. I'm a huge Dreamcatcher and PassCode stan. That very much will give me away.Who are your ultimate groups?
@PinkPrincess?All right. I'm going to step forward and answer this one. I'm a huge Dreamcatcher and PassCode stan. That very much will give me away.
Someone tagged out of context my oa yesterday. Since it was out of context, I didn't acknowledge it; but I'm mentioning it now.
That's right! @LadyLoverSunmi tagged my oa yesterday. Since he didn't state his reason for tagging, I ignored it; but the most likely reason was to state he believed @PinkPrincess was the oa. If so, he's correct.
I DID IT!!!!!!!That's right! @LadyLoverSunmi tagged my oa yesterday. Since he didn't state his reason for tagging, I ignored it; but the most likely reason was to state he believed @PinkPrincess was the oa. If so, he's correct.
My reason is because I remember something that happened a while ago involving you and @PinkPrincess lolThat's right! @LadyLoverSunmi tagged my oa yesterday. Since he didn't state his reason for tagging, I ignored it; but the most likely reason was to state he believed @PinkPrincess was the oa. If so, he's correct.
Was it on the DC thread? I once posted some content on the DC thread and panicked when I realized I posted it as @JarJarBinks . I tried to fix it before anyone would notice. It seems I failed.My reason is because I remember something that happened a while ago involving you and @PinkPrincess lol
To be honest, I never understood the hatred that developed around Jar Jar. I watched the movie when it premiered and I loved the character. I was surprised to learn that apparently most people hated him. I still love him.Jar Jar is superior though! Good choice of Star Wars characters!![]()
I guess they found him 'annoying' because if the way he speaks... I love it!!! And him!!To be honest, I never understood the hatred that developed around Jar Jar. I watched the movie when it premiered and I loved the character. I was surprised to learn that apparently most people hated him. I still love him.
It may have been, my memory isn't that good on the matter, all I remember is me thinking that this must be whatever your username was at the time, I think it was betemes? I forgotten lolWas it on the DC thread? I once posted some content on the DC thread and panicked when I realized I posted it as @JarJarBinks . I tried to fix it before anyone would notice. It seems I failed.
Ohh, that. I opened this account as Betsemes which is the username I had on the other forum. I opened this one to just do a little experiment that failed; but then I renamed it as it is now. So then I was quick enough to cover my little mess on the DC thread. LOLIt may have been, my memory isn't that good on the matter, all I remember is me thinking that this must be whatever your username was at the time, I think it was betemes? I forgotten lol
After the disney movies, people are starting to like himTo be honest, I never understood the hatred that developed around Jar Jar. I watched the movie when it premiered and I loved the character. I was surprised to learn that apparently most people hated him. I still love him.
That must've been all planned by @MayahBTW. I'd like to mention that the short lived Star Wars fever that happened after opening the @JarJarBinks account had little to do with me. I remember someone speculated it was a group of friends messing around the forum. Whether or not the others were so, I don't know. I do know that I had nothing to do with any of them.
I don't know. Maybe.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣That must've been all planned by @Mayah