Trying to Get Back Into Swing of Things and Make Friends? (1 Viewer)

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
YOU DO?! OMG okay I call dibs on you as a bff. I've fallen in love with Fiestar :sj_weary:
I started out telling myself not to get attached because they're already disbanded and there's next to no content of them available..but..I couldn't help it. Jei sucked me in and now I love them all :nekosweat:
my favorite song of theirs is I Don't Know

Which is yours? ^ ^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
my favorite song of theirs is I Don't Know

Which is yours? ^ ^
That's the one I picked to show you before I knew you liked them! I thought it'd be closest to your taste since you like Apink, Gfriend and Twice :sanapray:

My favorite title is Mirror but I truly love all of them. Hello is probably my favorite bside. Such a beautiful song
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ems

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Honestly, the ones you put in the freezer and add to smoothies later on are the best. They are ice cold and I think the flavor is stronger than if they were just fresh. Blueberry yogurt does really good too!

I didn't have any though...

Everybody keeps eating my yogurts. Including me. : (
I will definitely have to give it a try :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread