Debut [TVXQ] U-Know - The 1st Mini Album 'True Colors' (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 June 2019
Messages
123
Reactions Received
467
Location
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Official website
TVXQ's U-Know set to release his solo debut album on June 12th.
'True Colors' will contains 6 songs, each song on the album will represent a different color.


Concept Teaser #1
Blue





Concept Teaser #2
Red





Concept Teaser #3
Dark Grey







Audio Teaser





​

If his album is anything like his previous solo songs, it's aoty for me :maheart:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: cosmicyuno
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yunho bringing back that Yoo Young Jin sounds from the dungeon! I liked the song, I thought it would be as hype as Drop but I can see why they did it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread