Sensitive [TW: Sexual Assault] AOA Mina reveals she was assaulted by a gang and r*ped by a male senior (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Earlier Mina had revealed she was sexually harassed by a male celebrity who was her senior while she was in middle school. She’s revealed that she was actually r*ped by the same male celebrity who’s apparently pretty famous nowadays.



Former AOA member Kwon Mina has revealed that she was raped by a celebrity in the past.

On the 7th, Mina held an Instagram live with fans and revealed, "When I was in middle school, I was beaten with beer bottles by my seniors and r*ped by a famous male senior."

"Since elementary, life in my family became difficult so I had to earn our living expenses as soon as I became a middle school student. There were more days that I worked as a part-timer than went to school. Because I was often absent from school because of my part-time jobs, there were many bad rumors about me. I've even suffered from gang violence."

"I was worried after a friend told me where he was going so I went with him to an empty house where we were hit in the head with beer bottles and kicked. There were several male students behind the male senior that kicked us. This male senior is a famous Yangachi [thug] that anyone would know just by hearing his name. I still remember his name and face."



She added, "I was r*ped by a male senior. I was so angry. He's a celebrity you'll know right away if I tell you his name. He r*ped me to the point that I couldn't walk well and had to crawl home. I thought something worse would happen if I told my parents so I couldn't report it."

Mina also previously revealed that she was bullied by AOA's leader Jimin who has since left the group.




  1. [+3,462, -22] Who's the famous yangachi everyone would know just by hearing his name..?!
  2. [+1,395, -35] Aigoo...she lived with so much hardship and must've tried hard to live brightly but then got trampled again by her group while trying to achieve her dream...its a pity.
  3. [+741, -13] Mina-ya, you must've suffered. Don't be patient anymore. Reveal the name of the celebrity that did this to you and out his dirty deeds. Be courageous one more time!
  4. [+625, -6] Hul~her articles are always so shocking. I hope you can overcome this and live a better and healthier life from now. I hope your wounds heal in the future..
  5. [+523, -18] Reveal that r*pist bully's name confidently!! We won't let you down anymore.
  6. [+63, -2] Who's the famous yang-a-chi celebrity from Busan Haeundae University in 1992? Turn yourself in.
  7. [+53, -2] I have a feeling that celebrity is going to quietly contact her first and buy her silence. It's already been a year since her initial revelations but hakpok has become a movement. Unless the netizen investigation team is activated, I fear we'll never have any real answers...
  8. [+36, -3] Ah ~ someone must be trembling hard right nowㅋㅋ
  9. [+15, -2] The netizen investigation team has been dispatched...let's reveal the male celebrity senior that attended the same school as Mina.
@Elvis

EDIT: She has clarified that it’s not a celebrity but a male iljin from Busan. Regardless, it’s terrible and we can only hope she finds peace from here on out.

 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I hope that fucker's name gets dropped soon :kijoongstare:
Yeah imagine hiding it for all these years and the toll it must have taken, also she had mentioned how the said celebrity had apologized and she had forgiven him which I was like wtf.
I hope she doesn’t shield him anymore.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Earlier Mina had revealed she was sexually harassed by a male celebrity who was her senior while she was in middle school. She’s revealed that she was actually r*ped by the same male celebrity who’s apparently pretty famous nowadays.





@Elvis
I am just lost for words, i hope justice will be enforced. I really feel for her and hope she gets closure from this.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this pisses me so off. why do males get away with these things
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am just lost for words, i hope justice will be enforced. I really feel for her and hope she gets closure from this.
I was already feeling terrible yesterday when she mentioned it was sexual harassment and assault but knowing it was r*pe just ugh.
How shitty can someone’s life be, she deserves better and hopefully she can live the rest of her life the way she wants and be happy.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I hope it's revealed who this male celebrity is and that he is sent to prison!

I also hope Mina can finally close the worst part of her life and move forward with much happier times in the future.
:sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Damn wtf :( I feel so bad for her. She's suffered so much. First the bullying situation, and now this. I really hope that she can heal from all of this and be able to live a happy life. Hopefully she'll reveal who it was because I would never want to support a rapist.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
When she first mentioned it I figured it might've been one of the creeps at FNC but this sounds like they could be from anywhere so guess we'll just see what Knetizens can find as if anyone would know his name it will probably stand out amongst anyone else
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hmm if its her senior than it could be someone around the age of 28 to 30, someone famous around that age.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
When she first mentioned it I figured it might've been one of the creeps at FNC but this sounds like they could be from anywhere so guess we'll just see what Knetizens can find as if anyone would know his name it will probably stand out amongst anyone else
Yeah initially I thought it was one of her FNC seniors being inappropriate to her and then apologizing which is bad enough but this just takes it to another level.
I will say tho, netizens can be amazing detectives so they’ll probably find which school she went to and what celebrity seniors she had before it’s too late.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Yeah initially I thought it was one of her FNC seniors being inappropriate to her and then apologizing which is bad enough but this just takes it to another level.
I will say tho, netizens can be amazing detectives so they’ll probably find which school she went to and what celebrity seniors she had before it’s too late.
Yeah I remember they found Haras ex boyfriends Instagram and the way Mina is revealing this makes me think it's more so someone who is still popular so someone is in for a rude awakening sooner or later
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope she really is getting the help and support she needs, she's had a lot of traumatic experiences and I can't even imagine the toll that's taken on her health.

I think a clarification has been made though that it was senior in school not in the entertainment industry:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Once his name is revealed, who's up for a car trip?

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah I remember they found Haras ex boyfriends Instagram and the way Mina is revealing this makes me think it's more so someone who is still popular so someone is in for a rude awakening sooner or later
he needs to fall on his sword now and do his time.

Poor Mina every time i hear about her its another layer of crap dumped on her life.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i truly have no words at this point. no one deserves to go through all things that happened to mina. i hope it's soon revealed who did this to her and most importantly i hope mina gets the support she needs.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I hope she really is getting the help and support she needs, she's had a lot of traumatic experiences and I can't even imagine the toll that's taken on her health.

I think a clarification has been made though that it was senior in school not in the entertainment industry:
I think this was the earlier report, Mina does say the person who did it is pretty famous now, she said something like “if I say the name you’ll all know who he is” or something.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think this was the earlier report, Mina does say the person who did it is pretty famous now, she said something like “if I say the name you’ll all know who he is” or something.
Wait @QueenB you are right she clarified it’s not a celebrity but some famous iljin thug in Busan.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread