Appreciation Twice Chaeyoung crying on stage when she sees her mom at melbourne concert (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
That's right, Chaeyoung, your dedication and hard work paid off and your mom is so proud of you!!
You deserve the world and more!!! Thank you for being with Twice!! We love you so much!

Side note ~ I love that Dubuhyun said to her, "Don't cry, I love you." And they all rallied around her. I love the sisterly bond within the group!!



[ Now..... please excuse me....... I have to.... :sicacry: for a bit....]
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread