- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Is that really the concept??? I thought they were just serving us a LEWK...SEXY DETECTIVES
And the way she was stroking her face with them...*keysmash*
Or at least keysmash until the "Style" part came on....those damn gloves were funny af because they're so big. I couldn't stop chuckling.
But yes, Sana is amazing.
She really is way too pretty!ONOOO OZY FOUND DEAD IN A DITCH
THOSE EYES AND LIPS CLOSEUS ON MY SANA CHAN BRUH WHO ALLOWED![]()
I struggle to pick a bias in Twice tbh...Ig she's gradually becoming my bias!
Who are your current biases? Mine are Tzuyu and JihyoI struggle to pick a bias in Twice tbh...
Sana & JihyoWho are your current biases? Mine are Tzuyu and Jihyo
Queens!Sana & Jihyo
I’m getting that feeling alsothis potentially could be SOTY. just saying