- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,806
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Also as bonus they shared this pic
@Once
I wonder what you will think about the choreo after the last teaser has droppedThe choreo is so cute...
And that bonus Sana pic...![]()
At first I thought maybe they were doing like the 1% 50% 100% 125% kinda thing lolI wonder what you will think about the choreo after the last teaser has dropped![]()
Would you tell that Nayeon to her face too?At first I thought maybe they were doing like the 1% 50% 100% 125% kinda thing lol
Of course notWould you tell that Nayeon to her face too?![]()
Of course not![]()
Now you're making me feel bad about my commentI'm not telling her, don't worry!
It was a mean comment after all!Now you're making me feel bad about my comment![]()
It wasnt meant to beIt was a mean comment after all!![]()
I'm sure she will do much better on the concert todayIt wasnt meant to be
I meant it as like I was hoping it was a percent challenge instead of something being wrong
I know she will, I'm camping Twitter waiting for clips for my next Nayeon threadI'm sure she will do much better on the concert today![]()
It should be still morning? When is the concert starting?I know she will, I'm camping Twitter waiting for clips for my next Nayeon thread
So far I'm just getting Onces forming long lines for the concert and Onces renting helicopter to fly over the stadium
It is but Onces lining up already lolIt should be still morning? When is the concert starting?
thats way too stressfull for me, I think I can never attend kpop concerts...It is but Onces lining up already lol
It can be stressful but you just force yourself for the girlsthats way too stressfull for me, I think I can never attend kpop concerts...![]()
It can be stressful but you just force yourself for the girls