Trading Twice Jeongyeon Rare (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Danggit, its always when I find the cards I need that I don't have any cards they want. :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Danggit, its always when I find the cards I need that I don't have any cards they want. :nayeonisdone:
You're in good company at least as most people can't find something I want :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread