TWICE or Red Velvet? Which kpop group do you prefer? (1 Viewer)

Red Velvet or TWICE?

  • Red Velvet

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • TWICE

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I like both of them just as much

    Votes: 3 37.5%

  • Total voters
    8

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
RED VELVET!

​

There are a few Twice songs that I like (Like Ohh Ahh, What Is Love, Likey, One More Time, etc).
But it is no secret that my favourite group (and a member of my 'Holy Trinity') is Red Velvet!! :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and RockyGoose

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Red Velvet is my favorite group not just in Kpop but in all of pop music. And I have Bach sunbaenim's stamp of approval.

I really enjoyed Twice's opening trinity of title tracks (Like Ooh-Ahh, Cheer Up, TT) but lost interest after that.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread