GirlCrush!Twice is a threat to society:pepeslippy:
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 13 June 2019 #1 GirlCrush!Twice is a threat to society Reactions: Yili, noir, Faerie and 4 others
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 13 June 2019 #2 I'mma about to be the only one choosing Fancy Reactions: potato, Walnutt and jasque
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 13 June 2019 #3 Oups, I voted by mistake. I wanted to vote for Fancy... Reactions: Yili, Walnutt and VillageIdiot
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 13 June 2019 #4 I vote Jihyo legs Reactions: noir, potato, Walnutt and 1 other person
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 13 June 2019 #5 Both of them completely snapped but Breakthrough was it. Reactions: noir, potato, Walnutt and 1 other person
Walnutt The #1 Reveluv . Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,274 Reactions Received 21,574 Location Wherever Seulgi wants me to be Cards View Profile KS Coins 348 13 June 2019 #6 Breakthrough >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 13 June 2019 #7 I didn't think Twice could snatch my wig any further. But they somehow did and now I'm completely bald. Reactions: noir
I didn't think Twice could snatch my wig any further. But they somehow did and now I'm completely bald.
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 13 June 2019 #8 Breakthrough and Fancy are bops. Reactions: Areum
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 5 January 2021 #9 TWICE is great no matter what concept they give off.
chris_m Joined 3 December 2020 Messages 477 Reactions Received 826 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 5 January 2021 #10 FANCY is one of my favorite TWICE songs