Appreciation TWICE Songs Make Me Happy (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
TWICE Songs Make Me Happy


Eman here.

I'm a 30 year old straight male.

A Once and Tzuyu fanatic.


It's often thought and joked about that a fan like me is probably only into TWICE for one thing. Visuals.

And if I'm honest that is a big draw. TWICE is very pretty, and what male wouldn't appreciate that.

I'm also fanatically onto Tzuyu of course. As anyone who knows me is well aware.


But to say I'm into TWICE for mere superficial reasons would be.... Well. Wrong.

TWICE's music makes me happy.

So much so.

I am attached to many of their songs in the same way I became attached to SNSD songs before them.

I know TWICE gets criticized a lot for not having a good library or making "kiddie music".

But you know. I don't see it. Or hear it.


When I put on a song like Melting, maybe my favorite TWICE song.... It surely doesn't feel lacking to me. It doesn't sound to my ears like a song just for kids.

I'm a 30 year old man. But yes, TWICE speaks to me.

I lifts my spirit when I am down. Or tired. Or had a bad day

I can put on TWICE songs and immediately it's like an old comforting friend. It makes me smile and feel content.

Isn't that what music is supposed to do? To make you feel good? To make you feel happy?

I certainly think so.


Anyway.

I love TWICE. And TWICE songs.


For those that do too! You know!

For those that don't. Maybe you will someday.

And if not. That's okay.

But I'll still be here listening. And smiling.




Here are my favorites. Courtesy of TWICE.

May Tzuyu be with you.















 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
twice's music makes me happy too. i like to listen to cheer up when if trying to do challenging homework. i mainly know their title tracks but the fancy you album was a masterpiece.

my favorite songs: breakthrough, fancy, stuck in my head, hot, cheer up, yes or yes, dance the night away, tt and likey.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Twice only knows how to make people happy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread