- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Welcome to the first round of the KPOPSOURCE TWICE Tournament!
If you need some information about this tournament just click the spoiler!
ROUND 1 [1/16]
The Best Thing I Ever Did VS Merry & Happy
THE BEST THING I EVER DID
Merry & Happy
Comment : Imo this is a very funny matchup since both songs have those christmas vibes. I think this is going to be a close one!
CHOOSE WISELY! YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE!
MAY THE BEST SONG WIN
If you need some information about this tournament just click the spoiler!
How is this going to work?
This is a Onehit-K.O. Tournament of 32 TWICE songs. All of those songs are korean, japanese songs are not included.
Through a randomizer I was able to get a fully random bracket, so I did not favor any songs.
You can view the full bracket through the following link:
The following matchups are going to appear in round 1:
#1 The Best Thing I Ever Did vs Merry & Happy #32
#16 Like A Fool vs Three Times A Day #17
#9 Say You Love Me vs Likey #24
#8 Eye Eye Eyes vs Missing U #25
#4 Signal vs Dance The Night Away #29
#13 HO! vs Jelly Jelly #20
#12 24/7 vs Turtle #21
#5 YES or YES vs Stuck in my Head #28
#2 Touchdown vs What Is Love? #31
#15 Strawberry vs TT #18
#10 One In A Million vs Sunset #23
#7 Like Ooh-Ahh vs KNOCK KNOCK #26
#3 Rollin' vs Cheer Up #30
#14 I'm Gonna Be A Star vs Dejavu? #19
#11 TWICE Song vs Fancy #22
#6 Heart Shaker vs HOT #27
I'll try to post a round every single day around 18:00-22:00 CEST, you have 24h to vote in every matchup!
This is a Onehit-K.O. Tournament of 32 TWICE songs. All of those songs are korean, japanese songs are not included.
Through a randomizer I was able to get a fully random bracket, so I did not favor any songs.
You can view the full bracket through the following link:
The following matchups are going to appear in round 1:
#1 The Best Thing I Ever Did vs Merry & Happy #32
#16 Like A Fool vs Three Times A Day #17
#9 Say You Love Me vs Likey #24
#8 Eye Eye Eyes vs Missing U #25
#4 Signal vs Dance The Night Away #29
#13 HO! vs Jelly Jelly #20
#12 24/7 vs Turtle #21
#5 YES or YES vs Stuck in my Head #28
#2 Touchdown vs What Is Love? #31
#15 Strawberry vs TT #18
#10 One In A Million vs Sunset #23
#7 Like Ooh-Ahh vs KNOCK KNOCK #26
#3 Rollin' vs Cheer Up #30
#14 I'm Gonna Be A Star vs Dejavu? #19
#11 TWICE Song vs Fancy #22
#6 Heart Shaker vs HOT #27
I'll try to post a round every single day around 18:00-22:00 CEST, you have 24h to vote in every matchup!
ROUND 1 [1/16]
The Best Thing I Ever Did VS Merry & Happy
THE BEST THING I EVER DID
Merry & Happy
Comment : Imo this is a very funny matchup since both songs have those christmas vibes. I think this is going to be a close one!
Merry & Happy, since I got the album
CHOOSE WISELY! YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE!
@NogaNono
If you want to be tagged in the future, just post a comment!
If you want to be tagged in the future, just post a comment!
MAY THE BEST SONG WIN