Comeback txt - can't you see me (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I heard a lot of good things about it but I'm not really feeling it tbh, there's a lot going on.
I think the verses are pretty nice but the chorus is just out of place. also it feels heavily inspired by Billie Eilish, I don't remember any recently huge popstar that used a lot of the weird vocal effects and sudden darker tones at the same time. Nothing to blame here tho since it works incredibly for her, so why not be inspired by it.

All in all I feel the album finally differentiates itself enough for me to say they finally sound like TXT and not a BTS "copy", especially the b-sides are a thousand times better than the previous 2 albums.

However the obsession with autotune by BigHit producers or whoever produces BTS and TXT music in recent times is really getting annoying. Does more harm trying to virtually perfect every single word and line the guys sing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think the verses are pretty nice but the chorus is just out of place. also it feels heavily inspired by Billie Eilish, I don't remember any recently huge popstar that used a lot of the weird vocal effects and sudden darker tones at the same time. Nothing to blame here tho since it works incredibly for her, so why not be inspired by it.

All in all I feel the album finally differentiates itself enough for me to say they finally sound like TXT and not a BTS "copy", especially the b-sides are a thousand times better than the previous 2 albums.

However the obsession with autotune by BigHit producers or whoever produces BTS and TXT music in recent times is really getting annoying. Does more harm trying to virtually perfect every single word and line the guys sing.
The autotune and effects are way too much, I agree. I was never an autotune/vocal effect fan but I can enjoy it sometimes, but definitely not here and not in most of BTS and TXTs music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread