Appreciation TXT messages to Moa (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Posted 1/27/23

Soobin


Activity start I'll try hard, even if we gather together, fighting!

Yeonjun

It's a comeback after a long time, so I'm so excited and excited.
Let’s run this activity sweetly, MOA~
And let's have fun at the fan showcase tomorrow!

Beomgyu

Thank you so much for seeing our MOAs after a long time and cheering us on from the morning..
🥹
❤️

Let's do our best for this activity too!!!!
I love you very much Moang
🥰

#BEOMGYU
🧸

Taehyun

Gather!! As expected, it was a day when I felt the happiest performing in front of the moas
❣️

The comeback is just starting, let's enjoy it together ~~
#태현
#TAEHYUN

Huening Kai

MOAs, we ended the day together by doing a comeback and music broadcast like this.
How about our song ㅎㅎ It's been a long time, thank you for waiting.
Thank you for coming early in the morning and cheering me on.
I love you > 3 < ♡
#휴닝카이 #HUENINGKAI


@Moa​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread