News TXT Surpass Over 100,000 Pre-Orders in 3 days (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn I hope they can live up to the hype, we haven't even seen them sing or dance properly yet!

With figures like those, they're a lock for ROTY already. I know all pre orders don't translate into sales but it will be pretty huge regardless.
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
557
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I never understood pre-orders.
How can you order something when you're not sure if you would like it or not.
Even if they're your faves, you can't always like everything from them....

And now that?
They haven't even debuted yet! How?!
:pepesmug:
:pepelook:
:pepehelp:
:zoomeyes:​
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I never understood pre-orders.
How can you order something when you're not sure if you would like it or not.
Even if they're your faves, you can't always like everything from them....

And now that?
They haven't even debuted yet! How?!
:pepesmug:
:pepelook:
:pepehelp:
:zoomeyes:​
I don't think most Kpop fans buy the albums for the music. It's usually for the packaging and all the goodies that come with the album like photocards, posters etc... Kpop has surprisingly a lot of collectors. But true, they have yet to hear these boys speak so I'm quite shocked as well. Their visuals are nice though.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
geez this could either go very well or very bad depending on the songs and people's reactions

Personally, i'm interested in the group but definitely have no plans to buy an album before i've even heard one song lol
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I just don't get why people would ever pre-order something if they haven't seen anything. Not only for TxT but for all groups and even games and such. At least wait for an actual teaser/trailer to drop.
There's a... Voice teaser :welp::welp::welp:
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
557
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't think most Kpop fans buy the albums for the music. It's usually for the packaging and all the goodies that come with the album like photocards, posters etc... Kpop has surprisingly a lot of collectors. But true, they have yet to hear these boys speak so I'm quite shocked as well. Their visuals are nice though.
You're right about that :pepeslippy:
I forgot for a moment :pepehelp:
~~~
Yeah, they're handsome :3​
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Damn I hope they can live up to the hype, we haven't even seen them sing or dance properly yet!

With figures like those, they're a lock for ROTY already. I know all pre orders don't translate into sales but it will be pretty huge regardless.
I feel weird seeing this lol

Oh well but a hype is a hype

We'll see the "most anticipated debut" ever in kpop next month
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
my birthday- march 3
txt debut- march 4
yerim's (ub) bday- march 5
i knew it was fate that i decided to stan txt. still dont know what to expect since there arent many teasers.
Can I ask politely what is the reason to stan without knowing anything? Its just out of curiousity, like visuals perhaps?

I mean you are sure to "stan" them from now?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread