- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,511
- Reactions Received
- 55,300
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 285,084
what are their names? lolmy father & mother in-law, they were so shy the last time i took the photos![]()
Mama and Papa Chouwhat are their names? lol
their Chinese names!!! preferably in traditional since they're TaiwaneseMama and Papa Chou
Edit. I read wrong lol
Edit2: nvm I did read right lolol
naaah my baby will be mad at me if i tell you their nameswhat are their names? lol
how come a unstable people like this claimed to be twice member bfMama and Papa Chou
Edit. I read wrong lol
Edit2: nvm I did read right lolol
You don't need good reading skills to be their BF. I just need to treat them like the queens that they arehow come a unstable people like this claimed to be twice member bf![]()