- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,320
- Reactions Received
- 55,069
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 283,890
at TWICE's concert...So Tzuyu at her own concert?![]()
Tzuyu is Twice, Twice is Tzuyuat TWICE's concert...
maybe the day will come when Tzuyu gets her own...
Just when I think the ice is starting to reform you managed to skate straight into water!!!Tzuyu is Twice, Twice is Tzuyu![]()
There's no Twice without TzuyuJust when I think the ice is starting to reform you managed to skate straight into water!!!
I would like to think the other EIGHT members of twice would argue otherwise lol
technically we've had twice without jihyo and twice without jeongyeon and twice without mina and thisThere's no Twice without TzuyuThey are one
That is only temporarytechnically we've had twice without jihyo and twice without jeongyeon and twice without mina and this
injuries are temporary twice is forever!!!That is only temporary![]()
I also saw the good intentions in your previous post, I think he is misunderstanding you on purpose!!There's no Twice without TzuyuThey are one
now that she has a solo album out, she could hold one! Just like nayeon did recently!at TWICE's concert...
maybe the day will come when Tzuyu gets her own...
I'm pretty sure after her next album release she willnow that she has a solo album out, she could hold one! Just like nayeon did recently!