- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,093
- Reactions Received
- 98,895
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,240
- Ship
- Wreck
everyone is wondering the sameWhere is the pink?She's so precious.
![]()
Looks white.Her shirt is pink![]()
Your eyes are fooling youLooks white.![]()
Her shirt is pink![]()
I hope she listens to it while enjoying her daypink... lemonade?![]()
I never needed it, yall just don't see what I seeyou must be right, it's great to see your vision improving!!
@UltimateLifeForm maybe fdonce does not need glasses after all![]()
Even ducks hallucinate!I never needed it, yall just don't see what I see![]()
Pandas just have small beady eyes that dont see well at nightEven ducks hallucinate!![]()
We can still order a pair, just in case. Better safe than sorry, especially as he gets older. Eyesight typically decreases with age.you must be right, it's great to see your vision improving!!
@UltimateLifeForm maybe fdonce does not need glasses after all![]()
Your eyes still work!Looks white.![]()
You can have the extra pair of glasses that you ordered for meYour eyes still work!
I already have three you flop!You can have the extra pair of glasses that you ordered for me![]()
Those 3 doesn't seem to be workingI already have three you flop!
I never needed it, yall just don't see what I see![]()