- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,073
- Reactions Received
- 98,869
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,700
- Ship
- Wreck
and what of nayeon's pookienessOmg that last pic makes my heart flutter![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm OT9, they all make my heart flutterand what of nayeon's pookieness
hmmmI'm OT9, they all make my heart flutter![]()
it was really a very lovely pictureOmg that last pic makes my heart flutter![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
So you are going to stop calling him Akgae now?hmmm
hmmm
of course you are brother
welcome back to the bandwagon
depends on his behaviour moving forward lolSo you are going to stop calling him Akgae now?![]()
it seems really important to you that he is an Akgaedepends on his behaviour moving forward lol
he is a gaeul akgae though so when one akgae door closes...
of course it's one of the many many things I can tease him withit seems really important to you that he is an Akgae![]()
you could be nice instead!of course it's one of the many many things I can tease him with
I'm always niceyou could be nice instead!![]()
one could say something often to reinforce a lie!I'm always nice
it's like my most often used phrase on KPS
I've been saying nice ever since day1 my friend lolone could say something often to reinforce a lie!
saying nice and being nice are not the same sadlyI've been saying nice ever since day1 my friend lol
touché my friend touchésaying nice and being nice are not the same sadly![]()