- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,435
- Reactions Received
- 55,179
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,564
I dont like itShe looks incredible with pink hair. I love how different it looks.perfection
Pretty sure its everyone loves it except me
I had the impression everyone but Moguri loves it![]()
I had the impression everyone but Moguri loves it![]()
The duck and cat are broken.Pretty sure its everyone loves it except me
Edit: i might be reading it wrong, English is hard![]()
we tried but the vet said they cannot be fixed and must be replaced...The duck and cat are broken.![]()
hey how dare you!!! you can't replace beloved animals like that!!we tried but the vet said they cannot be fixed and must be replaced...
I don't know what you are talking about but people replace pets all the time especially if the previous one have died or "unfixably broken"hey how dare you!!! you can't replace beloved animals like that!!
don't get your hopes up to replace Moguri anytime soon!!!I don't know what you are talking about but people replace pets all the time especially if the previous one have died or "unfixably broken"
I too hope you remain with us for a long time my frienddon't get your hopes up to replace Moguri anytime soon!!!![]()
I'm currently training an AI Moguri that insults squids for inking.don't get your hopes up to replace Moguri anytime soon!!!![]()
oh, thank youI too hope you remain with us for a long time my friend
I do not even understand wthat that meansI'm currently training an AI Moguri that insults squids for inking.
![]()