- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,006
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,319
- Ship
- Wreck
Perfect as alwaysPretty as always![]()
you could go broke now tooI couldn't find that coat but a normal coat (non leather) 600-2,200 dollars. If I was female I'd totally go broke buying their outfits. Their stuff is so cute and not just because Tzuyu wears it.![]()
I'm to ugly for cute clothes. I'd feel like I was insulting Tzuyu... And there is a limit to my cross dressing adventures.you could go broke now too![]()
I'm to ugly for cute clothes. I'd feel like I was insulting Tzuyu... And there is a limit to my cross dressing adventures.![]()
it sacrificed itself for the greater good!!!Wow....I love this so much...
Almost worth the poor animal that got skinned to make this jacket
Wow....I love this so much...
Almost worth the poor animal that got skinned to make this jacket
I'll grow back.it sacrificed itself for the greater good!!!
I dont think it will in this particular case..I'll grow back.![]()
Well, there's plenty of vegans to skin and there's also a breeding program.I dont think it will in this particular case..![]()
Vegans don't make for good jacketsWell, there's plenty of vegans to skin and there's also a breeding program.
hey hey hey pandas are an endangered species - we no longer use them for food or clothing!!!!I'll grow back.![]()