- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,185
- Reactions Received
- 99,005
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 351,809
- Ship
- Wreck
She wrote in korean and chinese:
ONCE 9th Anniversary 🥂 Congratulations!
Thank you for being by my side for so long.
Your support, your beautiful smiles every time we meet, and sharing every moment together make me happy and give me energy when I see ONCEs looking so happy.
Every moment we spend together becomes a good memory, and let's continue making many, many more memories together in the future 🩷 Let's stay together for a long, long time9️⃣
To ONCE. Happy 9th Anniversary 🍻
Thank you for always being by my side and giving me strength.
Every time I see you, you're always smiling happily and sharing every moment with us. Seeing your happy faces makes me feel happy too, and it gives me more energy.
Every moment we meet is a beautiful memory, and I hope we continue creating many more memories together 📽.
@Once