Comeback [UNBOXING] Red Velvet- Reve Festival Day 2 (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


Everything is so fucking pretty!!
**cries in broke**
:pepecry1::pepecry1:
i was going to be sad since mine will not be here until tomorrow. from ktown 4u actually. I am hoping to get at least 3 different travel kits.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i was going to be sad since mine will not be here until tomorrow. from ktown 4u actually. I am hoping to get at least 3 different travel kits.
lucky you!
This girl has a lot of bills to pay...
:pepecry2::pepecry2:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
i was going to be sad since mine will not be here until tomorrow. from ktown 4u actually. I am hoping to get at least 3 different travel kits.
I ordered mine from a store in LA. Shipping is a lot cheaper but I'll probably have to wait a little longer than if I had used ktown :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I ordered mine from a store in LA. Shipping is a lot cheaper but I'll probably have to wait a little longer than if I had used ktown :umjicry:
yea i ordered 2 sets at the dhl weight limit.
so ~190 worth of albums cost 80 to ship.
but that was actually cheaper than even the prime cost at 17 per guide book plus tax
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I hope you get the PCs you want :sanapray:
thanks i went 5 day 2 and 6 guide with 2 more color iz(iz one will be the death of me ) and the RP album.
it could be crazy RBB i ended up with 4 yeri cards.
color iz 4 chaeyeon (6 albums it was crazy)
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yea its brutal. Sales are way down from day 1 btw. At least on ktown about half.
That might be why then. If you buy five copies, you’d need some serious luck to get all five in one fell swoop. Also series of albums close together is risky, especially if your fandom has younger fans. They probably haven’t saved up yet after day 1. I guess now with unboxings going up the sales might now fans know what they’re getting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yea its brutal. Sales are way down from day 1 btw. At least on ktown about half.
That explains a lot. I hope the unboxings could help to boost the sales, all versions are simply beautiful.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread