Trading UNDER CONSTRUCTION ✄channie's trading center✄ (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Trading:



Looking for:

HIGH PRIORITY
Stray Kids Woojin common
3racha Bangchan, Changbin, and Han
CL 1,2,3,4

MEDIUM/LOW PRIORITY
A.C.E Donghun Rare, Wow Rare, Jun Rare, Byeongkwan Rare
Aespa, Karina rare and common, Giselle rare and common, ningning rare and common, Winter rare and common
Agust D 1,2,3,4,5
Ateez Seonghwa, San, Hongjoong common and rare, Yunho rare and common, Jongho rare and common
NCT Dream Mark, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung
NCT 127 Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Mark, Haechan
N.Flying Hweseung, Dongsung
P1harmony Theo, Keeho

​
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,595
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
svt hoshi? if that's who you're talking about then yes that works
lol yes i totally forgot to look at the name in my list.

i also have hongjooneg ateez rare available for any rare i dont have.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Do you still have wonho? If you want, can we trade? I have treasure 08 ^ ^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Becky, I hv P1Harmony Soul, Pentagon Wooseok, ONEUS Ravn Rare, Yongguk 2,5 cards for trade but I'm mostly interested in ur Choerry Halloween n Taemin halloween cards. But if u r trading em only for Hw cards, tats ok then. Lemme know if ur interested in trading with me pls. Yea or nay is fine. Thnx.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Becky, I hv P1Harmony Soul, Pentagon Wooseok, ONEUS Ravn Rare, Yongguk 2,5 cards for trade but I'm mostly interested in ur Choerry Halloween n Taemin halloween cards. But if u r trading em only for Hw cards, tats ok then. Lemme know if ur interested in trading with me pls. Yea or nay is fine. Thnx.
yeah i would trade both choerry and taemin for regular cards. by your offers, i’m mostly interested in soul, and yongguk cards. though i would accept any of those cards :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yeah i would trade both choerry and taemin for regular cards. by your offers, i’m mostly interested in soul, and yongguk cards. though i would accept any of those cards :)
I can trade u both Yongguk (2,5) cards +P1H Soul for Choerry Halloween, and Pentagon Wooseok+ONEUS Ravn Rare for SuperM Taemin Halloween. If u only prefer to trade (a) tho I can go forward with tat. If u want to go ahead with both trades, tat would be good for me too[1 hw=3 commons unless u prefer otherwise].

Tldr: (a) Choerry Halloween <--> Yongguk 2,5+P1H Soul
(b) SuperM Taemin halloween for ONEUS Ravn Rare+Pentagon Wooseok.

I prioritise (a, Choerry Halloween) but any (a1) or (b1) ie any on my side is ok with me.if u want to post it, I'll agree asap. Or I can post both trades after u reply to this n let me know ur thots. Thnx again Becky.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I can trade u both Yongguk (2,5) cards +P1H Soul for Choerry Halloween, and Pentagon Wooseok+ONEUS Ravn Rare for SuperM Taemin Halloween. If u only prefer to trade (a) tho I can go forward with tat. If u want to go ahead with both trades, tat would be good for me too[1 hw=3 commons unless u prefer otherwise].

Tldr: (a) Choerry Halloween <--> Yongguk 2,5+P1H Soul
(b) SuperM Taemin halloween for ONEUS Ravn Rare+Pentagon Wooseok.

I prioritise (a, Choerry Halloween) but any (a1) or (b1) ie any on my side is ok with me.if u want to post it, I'll agree asap. Or I can post both trades after u reply to this n let me know ur thots. Thnx again Becky.
I can go with both trades and i'll set them up too :D
thank you!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
TRADING

LOOKING FOR


STRAY KIDS RARES AND HALLOWEEN CARDS
ENHYPEN
P1HARMONY
PENTAGON
ONEUS
MONSTA X

NCT
SEVENTEEN
TXT
ATEEZ
KARD
TAEMIN

TREASURE
GOT7

N.FLYING
BAP
ACE
CIX
VERIVERY
THE ROSE
AGUST D
KANG DANIEL
ASTRO
BAEKHYUN
​
I have Bambam common. What cards are you offering rn:pepesmug:

Is your Tao up for trade?
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread