- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
So I remember back in high school how much I hated that we had uniforms. I was always jealous of the kids in some of the other school who didn't have to wear ties, blazers, shirts, skirts, pants and those god awful black shoes.
-
But then skip to University and I realized how stressful it was not to have a dress code. We had to actually think about what we wore and weather we wore it more than once that week. Ugh that was a mess. Guess that grass is always greener, huh?
-
So what about you? Uniform or nah?
-
But then skip to University and I realized how stressful it was not to have a dress code. We had to actually think about what we wore and weather we wore it more than once that week. Ugh that was a mess. Guess that grass is always greener, huh?
-
So what about you? Uniform or nah?