Uniform or Nah? (1 Viewer)

Uniform

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Nah

    Votes: 15 53.6%

  • Total voters
    28
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Buddy Hole sounds like something there's no getting out of :llama_eyes:
bUT OH WELL I already slipped into the diamond life I guess another hole doesn't hurt


This escalated quickly :joysip:
What? We've never been known to hold people against their will and stop them from leaving at all :joysip:

I mean welcome omg, I love that you decided to join us, this will be so much fun, super happy to have you onboard :sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
The tie is tragic yes, we didn't have any stripes, patterns or dots on ours thankfully :maheart:
And I faced more pain coz I never did my homework and the complaints would reach my parents, but I was edgy like that :dab:



Issa school boy :yolk::pepecross:
Oof I did all my school assignments well. Omg I was such a nerd :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
He probably senior... probably :welp:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Definitely uniform, because I couldn't afford much clothes so it was embarrassing wearing the same stuff lol.

I did tho however enjoy no uniform day I would dress extra flash that day.
Omg that reminds me, our uniforms were so fucking expensive.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof I did all my school assignments well. Omg I was such a nerd :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
He probably senior... probably :welp:
Nerdo-kun or rather Nerdo-chan :sj_weary:

Lol I mostly studied just the day before the exams but did well, in class I never paid attention, couldn't answer questions and didn't do homework. Teachers legit thought I cheated to get my grades :joysip:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Nerdo-kun or rather Nerdo-chan :sj_weary:

Lol I mostly studied just the day before the exams but did well, in class I never paid attention, couldn't answer questions and didn't do homework. Teachers legit thought I cheated to get my grades :joysip:
Did you? :joysip:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Uniforms aren't thing in my country so I never have wore one. No dress code either. I think I like individuality people can express via clothing, though I get having always same thing that also everyone else has can free some time and stress of having to coordinate outfit. Still if someone forced me to wear skirt in primary school.. hard pass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,423
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well
uniforms would have been easier. I had to wear button down shirts and dress shoes 4 out of 5 days by parental edict.
1 day a week jeans and a pull over that was not a t shirt.

personally now i wear jeans (since i finally got a job without a shirt and tie code) and typically a shirt with a pocket for the mp3 player :).
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Well
uniforms would have been easier. I had to wear button down shirts and dress shoes 4 out of 5 days by parental edict.
1 day a week jeans and a pull over that was not a t shirt.

personally now i wear jeans (since i finally got a job without a shirt and tie code) and typically a shirt with a pocket for the mp3 player :).
Wow mp3 player... I haven't seen one of those in AGES
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,423
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol i carry a charging cord and a spare player in the back pack that goes to work..
basically one of these with 64 g card. This particular one made both trips to Korea :)
17876

I have tried pricier ones but more are just a waste of the extra money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread