- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
What? We've never been known to hold people against their will and stop them from leaving at allBuddy Hole sounds like something there's no getting out of :llama_eyes:
bUT OH WELL I already slipped into the diamond life I guess another hole doesn't hurt
This escalated quickly![]()
Oof I did all my school assignments well. Omg I was such a nerdThe tie is tragic yes, we didn't have any stripes, patterns or dots on ours thankfully
And I faced more pain coz I never did my homework and the complaints would reach my parents, but I was edgy like that
Issa school boy![]()
Omg that reminds me, our uniforms were so fucking expensive.Definitely uniform, because I couldn't afford much clothes so it was embarrassing wearing the same stuff lol.
I did tho however enjoy no uniform day I would dress extra flash that day.
NoYou think I’m joking?
Nerdo-kun or rather Nerdo-chanOof I did all my school assignments well. Omg I was such a nerd
He probably senior... probably![]()
Did you?Nerdo-kun or rather Nerdo-chan
Lol I mostly studied just the day before the exams but did well, in class I never paid attention, couldn't answer questions and didn't do homework. Teachers legit thought I cheated to get my grades![]()
We do what we must to surviveNot in school, maybe later
I just do what I'm good at![]()
Life is expensive.Omg that reminds me, our uniforms were so fucking expensive.
OofLife is expensive.
Wow mp3 player... I haven't seen one of those in AGESWell
uniforms would have been easier. I had to wear button down shirts and dress shoes 4 out of 5 days by parental edict.
1 day a week jeans and a pull over that was not a t shirt.
personally now i wear jeans (since i finally got a job without a shirt and tie code) and typically a shirt with a pocket for the mp3 player :).