Uniform or Nah? (1 Viewer)

Uniform

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Nah

    Votes: 15 53.6%

  • Total voters
    28

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Sis I got late to class because I couldn't pick out what to wear :llama_shook:
Oh no I feel ya! The classes in uni don't even start that early but I still miss the bus every day, thanks to this. T_T
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I KNOW :pandamad:

And like we weren't allowed to roll up our sleeves or leave any buttons open on our shirt, it had to be all proper and formal with the tie :pandamad:

I don't miss it :welp:
Oh we had rebels in our school like some guys didn't wear their ties all the way up and some girls wore they skirts shorter than allowed.
I was a good little Indian and wore everything properly or else you know.... Slipper :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh we had rebels in our school like some guys didn't wear their ties all the way up and some girls wore they skirts shorter than allowed.
I was a good little Indian and wore everything properly or else you know.... Slipper :welp:
Yes that happened here too :welp:
Our childhood friend slipper was never too far away :welp:
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Offtopic but Eunha eating chicken uwu :pandalove:

Might you be a Buddy by any chance? Coz there's a place you might like to visit :joysip:
Yes! :pandalove:
Please do tell!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
We had uniforms until 8th grade. The first one was awful. It was really ugly. The second it was a dark red and idk, better than the previous but I still hated it. Then in highschool we had our uniforms only for some classes.

But now I think uniforms are a good thing if they are pretty. I's idk... elegant to see everybody with a dresscode. And it's not a pain to find new clothes to wear everyday
I personally think that uniforms can look adoreable so I never had anythning against them.
As someone from germany I never had to wear one so I obviously wouldn't know how it would feel like.
All I know is that I am someone that does take alot of thought and time for their outfits so I guess for me it would hae been way easier to have a unform
These were our uniforms.

Where was this hot dude on the right when I was in school? :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My Mom sometimes used the broom or spoon too :welp:
Just feels good to see someone who shared the same pain :welp::maheart:
Spoon tho, really? :yolk:

My mom loved the spatula :welp:

These were our uniforms.

Where was this hot dude on the right when I was in school? :welp:
Looks just like ours except our ties and blazers were dark green :yolk:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Just feels good to see someone who shared the same pain :welp::maheart:
Spoon tho, really? :yolk:

My mom loved the spatula :welp:



Looks just like ours except our ties and blazers were dark green :yolk:
I think all brown kids share the same pain :maheart::maheart:
Yeah well my Mom just really grabbed anything that was around lol
But did you see the polka-dotted tie the dudes had to wear? It was a fashion disaster :welp:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
We never wore uniforms at my high school. Then again there we’re hardly any schools around me that actually wore them. Girls got dress coded easily though. If our shorts weren’t to our fingertips then it’s was considered a violation of the dress code.(Even if the shorts weren’t that short.) And we couldn’t wear anything that exposed our shoulders because it’s “too discracting”.
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
These were our uniforms.

Where was this hot dude on the right when I was in school? :welp:
but the uniforms were pretty
and oh, that guy, even better than the uniforms
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How can I be head to toe in Jimin merch if there’s a uniform
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think all brown kids share the same pain :maheart::maheart:
Yeah well my Mom just really grabbed anything that was around lol
But did you see the polka-dotted tie the dudes had to wear? It was a fashion disaster :welp:
The tie is tragic yes, we didn't have any stripes, patterns or dots on ours thankfully :maheart:
And I faced more pain coz I never did my homework and the complaints would reach my parents, but I was edgy like that :dab:

He'd probably look better without the uniform on :joysip::joysip::joysip:
Issa school boy :yolk::pepecross:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
We never worse uniforms at my high school. Then again there we’re hardly any schools around me that actually wore them. Girls got dress coded easily though. If our shorts weren’t to our fingertips then it’s was considered a violation of the dress code.(Even if the shorts weren’t that short.) And we couldn’t wear anything that exposed our shoulders because it’s “too discracting”.
Wow less exposure because boys can't keep it in their pants got it.
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
THE BUDDY HOLE :queen:
And I mean the GFriend official thread but if you join the Buddy Hole it would be amazing :sj_weary:
Buddy Hole sounds like something there's no getting out of :llama_eyes:
bUT OH WELL I already slipped into the diamond life I guess another hole doesn't hurt

He'd probably look better without the uniform on :joysip::joysip::joysip:
This escalated quickly :joysip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread