📘University Students📚How was your semester? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Here's to us probably learning NOTHING since teacher's aren't helping.

Remember to rest and eat your ramen for energy during these stressing times :sj_weary:
sksksk it's true. Teacher's, c'mon!

Stan and eat Ramen for good grades and less stress
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh boy the uni stress is real. They are giving us way more to do then they usually would. It's just too hectic and have been loosing my mind due to that.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
oh boy the uni stress is real. They are giving us way more to do then they usually would. It's just too hectic and have been loosing my mind due to that.
I've been spamming you but I saw this :zoomeyes: and yeah. That's an issue they've been doing because they don't know how to deal with the situation. I was so scared I'd fail because how much they pushed all deadlines together. It was whack
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been spamming you but I saw this :zoomeyes: and yeah. That's an issue they've been doing because they don't know how to deal with the situation. I was so scared I'd fail because how much they pushed all deadlines together. It was whack
Koa my love :nekolove:
and yeah it's so whack. I don't get why they are giving us all more stress than what we would need in this situation
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread