COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Unpopular k-pop opinions (6 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I see the appeal of Blackpink, but don't think they deserve to be the top K-Pop GG right now. Not because they're less talented, necessarily, but because their songs suck. They need better producers to justify their level of fame.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
BTS is extremely talented, but their delusional fans* are almost singlehandedly making it harder for uninitiated Westerners to get into K-Pop.

The cringe is real.

*not saying ARMY as a whole is delusional, just the people who are attacking everyone who even breathes near the members and the creepy Twitter kink-fanfiction people

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Preferiría que me respondas de güena manera con data informativa así dejo de ser tan gil y aprendo si en alguna provincia de este país sureño se encuentra "pos" entre los modismos regionales.
No sé, acá en la costa se usaba, ahora ya no pero se me pegó

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Jessica will open up a Twitter and YT channel before she drops a full album at this point :nayeonisdone:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread