- Joined
- 10 May 2020
- Messages
- 392
- Reactions Received
- 767
- Location
- Eden ♡~
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- SoneBit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
1)Big Hit is not part of the big 3.
-I have seen a lot of people going around saying that Big Hit is apart of the big 3. But That isn't true. Just because Bts got popular and put Big Hit on the map doesn't mean that they are in the big 3. SM, JYP and YG have all had groups in almost every generation that has made big impacts in the industry. Maybe in the next 2 generations all big hit's boy groups/girl groups are making big waves in the industry. Than maybe they will become apart of the big 3.
2)Some songs work well being unfair/unequal in lines.
-I don't think that every song needs to have equal or fair line distribution. Songs like Automatic and One of these nights by Red Velvet don't have equal line distribution. But I think those songs sound good with the lines being as uneven as they are. Sometimes when the lines are equal/fair in songs they don't sound as well as they would if like 2 members were dominating the track. But I do think that SM and many other companies need to get better with making certain idols who they don't usually stand out in songs and use their abilities.
3)Girl crush is getting old.
-I think that many groups can do girl crush well. It's just that it has become overused and most girl groups that had a totally different concept before girl crush have switched over. I believe that girl crush has become overused sice it sells well. But as time goes on people are going to stop wanting to hear it. I feel like girl crush is already becoming overused.
(I think this account has just become an opinions account. But it's fine. Share your opinions if you'd like)
-I have seen a lot of people going around saying that Big Hit is apart of the big 3. But That isn't true. Just because Bts got popular and put Big Hit on the map doesn't mean that they are in the big 3. SM, JYP and YG have all had groups in almost every generation that has made big impacts in the industry. Maybe in the next 2 generations all big hit's boy groups/girl groups are making big waves in the industry. Than maybe they will become apart of the big 3.
2)Some songs work well being unfair/unequal in lines.
-I don't think that every song needs to have equal or fair line distribution. Songs like Automatic and One of these nights by Red Velvet don't have equal line distribution. But I think those songs sound good with the lines being as uneven as they are. Sometimes when the lines are equal/fair in songs they don't sound as well as they would if like 2 members were dominating the track. But I do think that SM and many other companies need to get better with making certain idols who they don't usually stand out in songs and use their abilities.
3)Girl crush is getting old.
-I think that many groups can do girl crush well. It's just that it has become overused and most girl groups that had a totally different concept before girl crush have switched over. I believe that girl crush has become overused sice it sells well. But as time goes on people are going to stop wanting to hear it. I feel like girl crush is already becoming overused.
(I think this account has just become an opinions account. But it's fine. Share your opinions if you'd like)