- Joined
- 25 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,009
- Reactions Received
- 3,554
- Location
- SHINee Academy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
For me that is. My loving husband, Onew, has returned from the war and one of my fave small youtubers has also made a comeback then went radio silent, but oh well I got a dog, I'm out of high school and because of COVID-19 I didn't have to attend that stupid graduation ceremony, I'm in the process of redoing my entire wardrobe, cut off a bunch of lame ass people (although the falling out and the process was painful, but whatever), got a new job, and am getting more sex-c by the day!! I haven't really been paying attention to K-pop at all and mostly went back to listening to American music- especially stuff from the 80's and 90's, so someone's going to have to fill me in on that. ALSO THE SCENE KIDS ARE RETURNING!! G00d 4 th3m. What's some positive stuff that's happened to you this year?
okay before y'all come in here writing story after story about all the terrible shit that's happened to you in the year 2020, just know that I am more than aware of what's going on in the world right now. I know 2020 sucks and it's sucked for me too, but honestly I really can't handle drowning in anymore negative shit, so let's just focus on the positive for now, okay? ily <3