News (Update) Han Seo Hee's lawyer opens up about YG threatening Seo Hee and "drug policy" in YG (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't buy the "remove the drugs" thing. I definitely could imagine YG fudging tests but it'd be switching out samples or something.
It did sound pretty fake idk if it's misheard or translated cause i doubt that's possible. It can be sth like switching out samples or just having them lay low in Japan where they won't get tested and wait until it gets out of their system.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
why would i believe her ... one person's word against another's .. both shady..
tbh i dont care, drugs like marihuana / LSD / mushrooms are not that evil imho.. i know law is law.. still i dont care
True she's not most reliable source though this is coming from her lawyer not by her. I'd be really doubtful normally, but lately there has been so many worst case scenarios around YG that turned out to be true that I don't just have faith towards them anymore.

Yup, I don't think this is as big of deal to many i-fans.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
With what we know about YGs character tbh any of this wouldn't surprise me, he definitely seems like someone who believes they can get away with anything since he openly insulted people on Mix9.

As for the drug thing I think that just means sending them to Japan to go on tours while it gets out of their system which keep in mind that Bling Bling in 2017 came after a year hiatus for iKon and the LSD conversation is from 2016, it'd add up.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
why watch kdramas when you can just keep up with this news :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It did sound pretty fake idk if it's misheard or translated cause i doubt that's possible. It can be sth like switching out samples or just having them lay low in Japan where they won't get tested and wait until it gets out of their system.
Or also could have been a bluff that was meant to be threatening
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I can't believe that it's only been two days since this news has been out and it's blown up so much. It's all getting so complicated so quickly.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
why watch kdramas when you can just keep up with this news :jisoosmh:
Needs more evil mother in laws, but otherwise pretty much.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Also, I don't buy the "we send them to Japan to remove the drugs" crap. I've never heard something so ridiculous in my life.
So you haven't heard about one of Koreas former presidents listening to a fortune teller? :pandatea:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
So you haven't heard about one of Koreas former presidents listening to a fortune teller? :pandatea:
No I haven't. I guess I have to look it up now. :pepeslippy:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Are you talking about the last one? I thought she was apart of a cult?
Yeah and the person was but they were being called a shaman fortuneteller
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If the company doesn't go down due to all of this, they would really need to change the whole management especially remove YG and his brother and reduce them to stakeholders. Though it doesn't seem like YGE really has any intentions to admit there is issues and make needed changes. They just try to continue the dmg control and keep things hushed down best they can.
Honestly the fact that YG's brother got a confidence vote from the shareholders even after the whole BS scandal shows to me that everyone involved is pretty shady. idk I might be wrong but that's what it looks like to me
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
At this point, I'm not surprised. I feel like this kind of shit has been going on for decades and we're just finding out about it. I bet there are people in the industry reading our comments and going "lol you think this is bad?"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread