Found (Update: slay I already completed the set) There are new Twice Halloween cards???? (3 Viewers)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'm sorry but no :chickill:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
pls gift me all the twice halloween cares you have
:llama_squish:
We just changed the photos because the old ones were fantaken except for dahyun and jihyo lol

your set is still complete:llama_flirt:

check your cards locker, the images are just different
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
The cards are the same, the images just changed :lisalaugh:
I love how you said what I said while I was typing except in way less words:mork:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
These are the new sets @Magician :
AB6IX
Ailee
AleXa
Enhypen
EXID
EXO CBX
Eunbi
Got7
Irene & Seulgi
J-Hope
Kihyun
Miyeon
Moonbyul
NCT 127
Oneus
Onew
Orange Caramel
Seventeen BSS
Somi
Suzy
Treasure
Weeekly
WJSN
Yena
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The cards are the same, the images just changed :lisalaugh:
I'm sorry but no :chickill:
We just changed the photos because the old ones were fantaken except for dahyun and jihyo lol

your set is still complete:llama_flirt:

check your cards locker, the images are just different
I love how you said what I said while I was typing except in way less words:mork:
thank god I was so diligent last year and already completed the set
:wavewave:
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
These are the new sets @Magician :
AB6IX
Ailee
AleXa
Enhypen
EXID
EXO CBX
Eunbi
Got7
Irene & Seulgi
J-Hope
Kihyun
Miyeon
Moonbyul
NCT 127
Oneus
Onew
Orange Caramel
Seventeen BSS
Somi
Suzy
Treasure
Weeekly
WJSN
Yena
hmmm I'm kinda interested in WJSN, Weeekly and maybe EXO-CBX (at least Baekhyun) but it’s too much work
:llama_tea:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
hmmm I'm kinda interested in WJSN, Weeekly and maybe EXO-CBX (at least Baekhyun) but it’s too much work
:llama_tea:
I made cbx too!
1667065144658.png
1667065173124.png

the cuties
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Bona is sooo pretty omg i want her card
I want to show you the other ones I made for her too:llama_flirt:

I originally called it Bona fell from heaven:llama_tea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread