- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
pls gift me all the twice halloween cares you have

We just changed the photos because the old ones were fantaken except for dahyun and jihyo lolpls gift me all the twice halloween cares you have
![]()
I love how you said what I said while I was typing except in way less wordsThe cards are the same, the images just changed![]()
The cards are the same, the images just changed![]()
I'm sorry but no![]()
We just changed the photos because the old ones were fantaken except for dahyun and jihyo lol
your set is still complete
check your cards locker, the images are just different
thank god I was so diligent last year and already completed the setI love how you said what I said while I was typing except in way less words![]()
I made cute wjsn and weeekly cards!thank god I was so diligent last year and already completed the set
![]()
hmmm I'm kinda interested in WJSN, Weeekly and maybe EXO-CBX (at least Baekhyun) but it’s too much workThese are the new sets @Magician :
AB6IX
Ailee
AleXa
Enhypen
EXID
EXO CBX
Eunbi
Got7
Irene & Seulgi
J-Hope
Kihyun
Miyeon
Moonbyul
NCT 127
Oneus
Onew
Orange Caramel
Seventeen BSS
Somi
Suzy
Treasure
Weeekly
WJSN
Yena
You can do it!hmmm I'm kinda interested in WJSN, Weeekly and maybe EXO-CBX (at least Baekhyun) but it’s too much work
![]()
I made cbx too!hmmm I'm kinda interested in WJSN, Weeekly and maybe EXO-CBX (at least Baekhyun) but it’s too much work
![]()
Bona is sooo pretty omg i want her cardI made cbx too!
![]()
![]()
the cuties
I want to show you the other ones I made for her tooBona is sooo pretty omg i want her card