Traded Updates At My Trading Centre Now (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
i got Dreamcatcher JiU today for my card just as an fyi if you'd trade her for Ryujin, just gotta slide my offer in there haha
Well Moonbyul and Hwasa both got pulled so waiting to see what happens with those trades at the moment as Gayzone in particular is going for Itzys ones
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I saw it's a pretty nice pull, thought about offering on her if it would get me Moonbyul but still waiting on a response
I would give it if you want :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I would give it if you want :sanapray:
Well could make a deal for it if she'd take it but seems kinda set on Chaeryeong or Yeji so might have to see if they get pulled again
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well could make a deal for it if she'd take it but seems kinda set on Chaeryeong or Yeji so might have to see if they get pulled again
no problem :pikahappy: I have had Jisoo before and she was wanted :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
no problem :pikahappy: I have had Jisoo before and she was wanted :sanapray:
Yeah Blackpink and Red Velvet are like the most wanted girl groups in the new cards so either would be pretty good to have and she seemed interested in Chungha but hasn't said she'd do it yeah
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah Blackpink and Red Velvet are like the most wanted girl groups in the new cards so either would be pretty good to have and she seemed interested in Chungha but hasn't said she'd do it yeah
I will wait a bit more I guess :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I will wait a bit more I guess :sanapray:
She said she'd do Chungha for Moonbyul so idk if you wanna do it and I will give you either Jisoo or Joy depending on if Sana takes one of them for Hwasa
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
She said she'd do Chungha for Moonbyul so idk if you wanna do it and I will give you either Jisoo or Joy depending on if Sana takes one of them for Hwasa
hmm do you still have Irene or :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
No I already traded her for Solar but if I had known i'd be able to get my hands on a Joy I would've waited :nekosweat:
it is tempting :nayeonisdone: but yeah I might wait if someone is offering me a DC or an IDLE for Chung Ha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
it is tempting :nayeonisdone: but yeah I might wait if someone is offering me a DC or an IDLE for Chung Ha
Or if @Yili is up for it I could get Jiu from her for Ryujin and give Jiu to you for Chungha :susPepe:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread