- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
Done i'll setup the tradeI'll have wheein btw if you want to trade for zico 2 & Miss A jia?
Done i'll setup the tradeI'll have wheein btw if you want to trade for zico 2 & Miss A jia?
I saw it's a pretty nice pull, thought about offering on her if it would get me Moonbyul but still waiting on a responseI have a Chung Ha VC![]()
Well Moonbyul and Hwasa both got pulled so waiting to see what happens with those trades at the moment as Gayzone in particular is going for Itzys onesi got Dreamcatcher JiU today for my card just as an fyi if you'd trade her for Ryujin, just gotta slide my offer in there haha
I would give it if you wantI saw it's a pretty nice pull, thought about offering on her if it would get me Moonbyul but still waiting on a response
Well could make a deal for it if she'd take it but seems kinda set on Chaeryeong or Yeji so might have to see if they get pulled againI would give it if you want![]()
no problemWell could make a deal for it if she'd take it but seems kinda set on Chaeryeong or Yeji so might have to see if they get pulled again
Yeah Blackpink and Red Velvet are like the most wanted girl groups in the new cards so either would be pretty good to have and she seemed interested in Chungha but hasn't said she'd do it yeahno problemI have had Jisoo before and she was wanted
![]()
I will wait a bit more I guessYeah Blackpink and Red Velvet are like the most wanted girl groups in the new cards so either would be pretty good to have and she seemed interested in Chungha but hasn't said she'd do it yeah
She said she'd do Chungha for Moonbyul so idk if you wanna do it and I will give you either Jisoo or Joy depending on if Sana takes one of them for HwasaI will wait a bit more I guess![]()
hmm do you still have Irene orShe said she'd do Chungha for Moonbyul so idk if you wanna do it and I will give you either Jisoo or Joy depending on if Sana takes one of them for Hwasa
No I already traded her for Solar but if I had known i'd be able to get my hands on a Joy I would've waitedhmm do you still have Irene or![]()
it is temptingNo I already traded her for Solar but if I had known i'd be able to get my hands on a Joy I would've waited![]()
Or if @Yili is up for it I could get Jiu from her for Ryujin and give Jiu to you for Chunghait is temptingbut yeah I might wait if someone is offering me a DC or an IDLE for Chung Ha
I hope you agree OMGOr if @Yili is up for it I could get Jiu from her for Ryujin and give Jiu to you for Chungha![]()
I'd take Ryujin in a heartbeat for JiU honestlyOr if @Yili is up for it I could get Jiu from her for Ryujin and give Jiu to you for Chungha![]()
Then it's a dealI'd take Ryujin in a heartbeat for JiU honestly