Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
it's been a while!

removed:
Name​
What They Were​
Bias​

Reason(s) & Note(s)​
Song​
eite​
stan​
rena​
  • disbanded
  • still supporting the members though
  • support chaehyun, who now goes by chaei, in loveone
​
PRIKIL​
like​
nana​
  • I was a nana solo stan, but nana is now in unis
  • most of the members left
​
VVUP​
like​
❦​
  • I don't like their new music much
  • I never was very attached to the members
​
Candy Shop​
like​
❦​
  • I just haven't been keeping up
  • lost interest
​
Hi-L​
like​
❦​
  • their company was shady
  • the company posted negatively about the members, announced disbandment, then deleted their music videos to rebrand with new girls
  • one member claims to have been bullied by the others, but the others denied it
​
LALA Girls​
stan​
rody​
  • they're inactive
​
QWER​
like​
❦​
  • 3/4 of the group made anti-feminist and misogynistic remarks
​
STAYC​
like​
isa​
  • I liked their cute music but lost interest after cheeky icy thang
​
Two Sisters​
stan​
❦​
  • they're inactive
​


demoted to like:
Name​
What They Were​
Bias​
Reason(s) & Note(s)
Song​
NewJeans​
ult​
hyein​
  • the drama between them and their company
  • i love the girls but I just don't know enough to make an informed decision about the conflict
​
ADYA​
stan​
yeonsu​
  • I don't like their new music but i'm attached to the members so i'm waiting it out​
  • their old music aged poorly​
​
Gen1es​
stan​
yean
qiao yi yu
​
  • haven't kept up
  • I only liked yean, qiao yi yu, and wang ke
​


added:
Name​
What They Are​
Bias​
Reason(s) & Note(s)
Song​
LOONA
LOOSSEMBLE
ARTMS
Chuu
Yves
​
ult​
hyeju
gowon
​
  • Twitter orbits got to me
  • i didn't know they made Christian horse girl music! edily my love
​
MYERA​
stan​
riria
himena
​
  • I stanned himena in r u next
​
BEWAVE​
like​
❦​
  • their sing mv was on my recommended and I didn't like it
  • but I watched shine anyway and YESSSSSS exactly
​
Girls' Generation​
like​
taeyeon​
  • I liked Oh! and decided to watch their other mvs... was NOT disappointed
​
ILLIT​
stan​
moka
yunah
​
  • love their concept!​
  • watched r u next and even though my top picks didn't make it in, i'm happy for the girls that did :)​
​
IVE​
stan​
wonyoung​
  • haters are mad they're too good​

this is a fan-made mv but still slay​
SAY MY NAME​
like​
hitomi​
  • I loved hitomi in iz*one​
  • waveway is catchy​
​
WOOAH​
stan​
❦​
  • after blush went viral, I listened to more of their songs
  • their music is so good!
​
YOUNG POSSE​
like​
❦​
  • catchy songs
  • I would stan if it wasn't for the aave and "santa claus is coming to hood" type shit
​
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This thread is how I found out Prikil probably disbanded. wtf FNC.

Interesting to see all your thought processes though! Thanks for sharing. :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: anyu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread