Using KPS on phone (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I use ks on my phone sometimes. Mostly to get images off the site. But otherwise I stick to the pc,.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I use it when i'm out or if i'm in bed and i'm just checking notifications. I don't use it at all for posting threads cuz that's too much work to do on a lil phone, working on my phone is pretty easy tho, but at the end of the day i'd rather just do everything on PC if I can~
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I use it when i'm out or if i'm in bed and i'm just checking notifications. I don't use it at all for posting threads cuz that's too much work to do on a lil phone, working on my phone is pretty easy tho, but at the end of the day i'd rather just do everything on PC if I can~
Yeah, same. I only use it on mobile to check notifications or before I go to bed if I'm having a conversation. Other than that, it's a bit difficult on mobile.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
98.8% mobile user
Only get on my laptop to check my aesthetics
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Does anybody do it when they have a choice between computer or phone?

I'm on my phone right now and i have only one thing to say.

EW.
Is there something wrong with phone view :umjicry:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Does anybody do it when they have a choice between computer or phone?

I'm on my phone right now and i have only one thing to say.

EW.
KPS is a grief on the phone. Not a nightmare buecause i can think of one kpop forum which is worse. And good luck if you end up on someones feed and they have an automatic playing song. WHOO. Keep your phone muted. They way this site constantly refreshes makes the song repeat the begining as your already fustrated trying to get this site trying to recognize your trying to use the text box.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am always on mobile. Especially when I just want to check stuff
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm on phone rn but I do prefer PC. The site used to load very slowly my phone but it's gotten a lot faster nowadays. I only pretty much use my phone if Icant access my laptop or if I want to post pics that are on my phone.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I am sometimes on mobile too, mostly to check notifs like the others said. Otherwise I find it more comfy on laptop
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread